The label was founded in Tuscany in 1955. As in ancient times, a master-touch is noticeable in every detail. A great passion for work has been passed down from father to son.
Nowadays, together with his wife Luca is creating a project for the future that will appeal to the fashion sense of old times.
Carefully selected materials, processing by plant extracts and meticulous handicraft — all this corresponds to the Tuscan and Italian traditions of the leather manufacture.